Todays update involved a lot of changes so I'm hoping I can remember them for you guys. This update involved mod additions as well as mission updates. Here is the list below:
- Relocated prison to be closer to Georgetown.
- Increased licensing costs for processing farming items
- Increased the price of the escalade and viper.
- Decreased capacity of the escalade
- Added missing magazines to rebel shop
- Changed around prices for various weapons
- Gave EMS the ability to fully heal players
- Buffed sell price for diamonds
- Added Casino including blackjack and slots
- Moved around cocaine, diamond, iron, oil, and drug dealer locations on the map.
- Buffed hunting prices
- Added more street lights in cities
- Fixed bug with cops picking up spike strips
- Fixed issue with players not being able to save weapons that were on them
- Bridge added connecting two southern islands
- Ear plugs changed from CTRL+O to Page Down. This also has a half step for audio fade sound.
- Civilian zipties added for player restraining
- Player name check script that will kick players that don't have two names
- Money duping bug fixes
- Added helicopter garage to the airshop near DP 15
- Added 6 new vehicles to the civilian vehicle shop, and 9 new vehicles to the police vehicle shop. (We are aware of a bug where the thumbnail pictures are not there. This will be fixed in a hotfix patch later today/early tomorrow)
- FEMAL3 head models mod has been added
- Tactical hand signals mod has been added
- Many more bug fixes that I can't even remember
- Framework has been put in for a crafting system where a majority of the items available on the server will be craftable. This is not yet active, but will be in the next update.
- Framework has been put in for mining and farming systems which will be crucial for the crafting system. This is not yet active, but will be in the next update.
- Framework has been put in for players to build/place houses and businesses. This is not yet active, but will be in the next update.
We've been working hard to make changes that will give players more stuff to do and increase the immersion for our player base however all of this will take some time to develop. While the developers are spending a lot of time working on the new features, we don't get to spend much time on the server finding the bugs and issues. We rely on our player base to inform us of these bugs so that we can fix them in a timely manner.
If you haven't already, please check my post on how to report bugs to the development team here.
As always, we appreciate everyones assistance as we work to grow this project.